gnuzilla-dev

Infinity Search

From: Colby Russell
Subject: Infinity Search
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 20:58:33 -0500

Hey, folks.

Approximately one month ago, Infinity Search was in the tech news as a new,
privacy-respecting search engine.  The thing that distinguishes it from
DuckDuckGo is that Infinity Search is also FOSS.

Originally, I began to write to the list to suggest including Infinity
Search as a default supported search engine in the GNUzilla work
(perhaps even the default search engine, rather than DuckDuckGo).
However, I just spotted an issue about their use of POST for search
requests rather than GET and have submitted feedback.

In the meantime, I think that the folks involved in this project should
consider keeping the proposal in mind.

--
Colby Russell