gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Dymamic library loader test

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Dymamic library loader test
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 06:49:39 +0000

Hi Ramon,

On Samstag, 8. Februar 2003 22:43, Ramon Pons Vivanco wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:03:28 +0000, Matthias Rechenburg wrote:
>
> Hi, I'm back from the death (aka exams :)

:) how was it ?
Hopefully everything went well for you.

> > btw: i looked at the cvs at savannah and to
> > my mind we should organize it a bit diffrent e.g.
> > we should have the following directories
> > below the cvsroot :
> > /stable/gomd
> > /stable/libgomd
> > /unstable/gomd
> > /unstable/libgomd
> > /stuff
>
> Done !

gooooood. Thanks. Perfect.
Yesterday i tried to access the cvs (developer access with ssh) but
it seems to me that i am missing something.
( i wanted to update the directory structure like you did now already ;)
I uploaded my public key (identity.pub) at savannah.org in the shared-key
admin section (with an empty passphrase) but it does not let me in :|
The subversions-server asks me for a password everytime and i do not
have a password for this server.
(as i read it is not the web-savannah password)
I strictly followed the instructions on the description at savannah ....
... but maybe you have some additional hints for me ?!

> JP example is in stuff/TCPSession

good !

btw:
i created a first "libgomd" project at the weekend (also with a small example)
and will commit it to the cvs as soon as i successfully can access it .
It creates a shared libgomd.so ;)

> The problem now are the 'old unused' dirs. With CVS we can't
> remove them. So we can ignore them until we have the dir structure
> defined.

yep.

> The old dirs are: gomd/gomd gomd/admin

ok, many thanks for cleaning up ;)
looks much better now!
have a nice day,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

for n in `ps -eo pid`; do migrate $n balance"; done;
have fun