gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Dymamic library loader test

From: Ramon Pons Vivanco
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Dymamic library loader test
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:09:50 +0100

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 06:49:39 +0000, Matthias Rechenburg wrote:

#include <hello.h>

> :) how was it ?
> Hopefully everything went well for you.

Well, so so :)

> > > btw: i looked at the cvs at savannah and to
> > > my mind we should organize it a bit diffrent e.g.
> > > we should have the following directories
> > > below the cvsroot :
> > > /stable/gomd
> > > /stable/libgomd
> > > /unstable/gomd
> > > /unstable/libgomd
> > > /stuff
> >
> > Done !
>
> gooooood. Thanks. Perfect.
> Yesterday i tried to access the cvs (developer access with ssh) but
> it seems to me that i am missing something.
> ( i wanted to update the directory structure like you did now already ;)
> I uploaded my public key (identity.pub) at savannah.org in the shared-key
> admin section (with an empty passphrase) but it does not let me in :|
> The subversions-server asks me for a password everytime and i do not
> have a password for this server.
> (as i read it is not the web-savannah password)
> I strictly followed the instructions on the description at savannah ....
> ... but maybe you have some additional hints for me ?!

Yes, I had the same problem :P

Savanna -> Log in -> My Personal Page -> Account Configuration ->
Activate the option "Enable CVS admin commands" -> Click on "Update".
Wait ~= 20 minutes !

In the same page you have to see "Edit The X Keys Registered", where X > 0

And thats all :)

> btw:
> i created a first "libgomd" project at the weekend (also with a small example)
> and will commit it to the cvs as soon as i successfully can access it .
> It creates a shared libgomd.so ;)

Great !
Looking forward the commit :)

See you :)

--
 .''`.                Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)
: :' :

then you win.                                    -- Mahatma Gandhi