gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Dymamic library loader test

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Dymamic library loader test
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:16:59 +0000

#include <greetings>
#include <thx4hint>

matt->say_Hi_to_Ramon();

<snip>
> Yes, I had the same problem :P
>
> Savanna -> Log in -> My Personal Page -> Account Configuration ->
> Activate the option "Enable CVS admin commands" -> Click on "Update".
> Wait ~= 20 minutes !

did it right now and will see if it works soon

> In the same page you have to see "Edit The X Keys Registered", where X > 0

yep, registerd a key. and it says "1 key registerd"

> And thats all :)
>
> > btw:
> > i created a first "libgomd" project at the weekend (also with a small
> > example) and will commit it to the cvs as soon as i successfully can
> > access it . It creates a shared libgomd.so ;)
>
> Great !
> Looking forward the commit :)

will check in as soon as it is working for me

> See you :)

many thanks 4 the hint,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

It was originally it was called UNICS which stood for
"Uniplexed Information and Computing System"
and then got changed to UNIX.