gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: openmosixview/applet daemon

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: openmosixview/applet daemon
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:47:02 +0100

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:37:48 -0600 (CST)
address@hidden wrote:

> Hi mirko, I'm the one that wrote 3dmosmon

Great app, I love it! :)

> and then Matt ported it to oM and gave me a lot of help.

Yeah, Matt is a damn good guy other than being a great "code monkey" :)

> I just wanted to let you know that when i
> release the next version (heh, Real Soon Now >:> ) that i hope to
> interface it with the same daemon as well. As soon as i saw your
> project it crossed my midn that we really should get some kind of
> standard of sorts for this. I dont think that i will have any problems
> as 3dmosmon only needs a small subset of the data that you could
> probably send, i just thought i would let you know.

Good. Well, I think you can start by having a look at this page:

http://www.nongnu.org/gomd/

Then, you might want to track down our progress on the project here:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gomd/

Please, feel free to join the team as well as our mailing list. We're
still in a planning stage with some first skeletons of code. Gian Paolo
Ghilardi (aka rejected) is supposed to start some real coding as soon as
he has passed his exam (which is on Feb 20, 2003) so expect things to
grow after that date.

Thanks for your nice mail as well as for writing 3dmosmon!

Ciao, Mirko.