gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Stuff to monitor

From: johnycsh
Subject: [gomd-devel] Stuff to monitor
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:37:31 -0600 (CST)

Hey guys, ive been lurking on this list and admittedly havent even played
with the code yet. Getting access to a cluster isnt as easy as it used to
be for me. Anyway I've been curious as to what sorts of things that you
are intending to monitor outside of the /proc filesystem? Im just curious,
i couldnt really think of anything that needs a daemon running to keep
track of. Everything i could think of could be accomplished by reading
/mfs/X/proc/XXXX

Just Curious
-Johnny Cache