gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Online meeting

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Online meeting
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 07:38:46 +0100

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 01:30:45 +0100
Ramon Pons Vivanco <address@hidden> wrote:

> 20:30/21:00 Universal (UTC) time == 20:30/21:00 CET time

Mhh, are you sure about that? We do need an online TZ converter ;) Where
is google? ... :)

By the way, I'm on the channel every european night. We do have regular
chats with JP almost all nights :) And what I miss gets into my xchat
logs ;))

> > Ramon? Are you still alive?
> Yes :)

Oh, good. This makes you a human being ;)

Hope to see you soon there. All this matter of what should the library
do and how nodes should be able to exchange info other than that
available from /proc is driving me nuts :)

And johnycsh, it's time to upgrade to at least johnybash or johnyzsh ;))

See you soon on #openmosix.

Ciao, mc²