gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Agreement on Friday night

From: johnycsh
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Agreement on Friday night
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 18:54:43 -0600 (CST)

Hey guys, looks good to me. My only question is why the udp for internode
communication? If we were to use tcp inteligently (say keep connectoins
open for 20 mins at time to avoid overhard of setup) we wounlt have to
worry about implementing error checking or anything else on top of udp.
Just curious.

 Did i miss the meeting? i was jaut about to send off
an email expressing my confusion, i guess i have to get used to
international times.

btw, im just about to hop on irc
-jc