gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] hi from Matt

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] hi from Matt
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:51:03 +0000

Hi my friends,

how are you all ? how was your week ?
Just want to let you know that i am "alive" again and
still a bit recovering from a flu which hit me badly this week.

about the gomd:
So now that we all agree about the main concept + interface
(i think) we should start to adjust the interface and make the first
"get-load" function working in gomd + libgomd.
(gomd->from /proc and libgomd->from gomd).
e.g. we have to
- adjust the Makefile from the libgomd to compile against the commoncpp too
- in libgomd: create "read" function which accepts the GET (or SET) commands,
  connects to the gomd (host+socket config from a local config-file) and
  returns the values.
- in gomd: adjust the "number-menu" to the GET+SET commands

about the irc meeting:
It is a very good idea to have a weekly meeting but for me the friday
does not fit really good (as experienced now).
It is more or less the only day in the week where that i can enjoy
with my wife.
So it  would be nice if we could have this meeting on another day
e.g. thursday or Sunday (evening)
Please let me know if it is ok for you.
What about the meeting today ? I try to be there at about 21.00-22.00

wish you all a good start into the weekend,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com