gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] The definitive proof...

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: [gomd-devel] The definitive proof...
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:18:19 +0100

This is from #gomd on irc.freenode.net:

<rpons> JP += milk;
<mcaserta> jp.drink(milk);
<mcaserta> it damned procedural programming nerd! ;P
<mcaserta> s/it/you/
<rejected> jp.drunkenByMilk = true; :)))
<mcaserta> ok, can we talk in human language please? ;P
<rpons> assambler ?
<mcaserta> LOL
<rpons> pushl $.mil
<rpons> call drink
<mcaserta> ROTFL
<mcaserta> would you use gas or nasm? ;P
<rpons> as
<mcaserta> oh, sure :)
<mcaserta> ok, this rpons is definitely Ramon in person :)
<rpons> yes
<mcaserta> and in great shape too :)
<rpons> push %eax
<rejected> where was you, Ramon? Exams?
<rpons> push $.decimal
<mcaserta> work he said
<rpons> call printf
<rejected> ah...
<rpons> you see I'm now with assambler :P
<rpons> for the compiler
<rejected> ah...
<rejected> why not std C?
<rpons> because we have to write it in assambler
--
If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then
programming must be the process of putting them in.