gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Re: Dynamic class loader: example

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Re: Dynamic class loader: example
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:26:35 +0200

On Sonntag 30 März 2003 15:19, Mirko Caserta wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:15:15 +0200
>
> "Gian Paolo Ghilardi" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Ok for updating the CVS... But where I put the files (directory)?
>
> I guess the usual "unstable" dir is just ok. You can remove no more needed
> files with:

yep

> $ rm file1.cpp file2.cpp ...
> $ cvs remove file1.cpp file2.cpp ...
> $ cvs commit -m 'no more needed files' file1.cpp file2.cpp ...
>
> or, to take advantage of bash's tab completition:
>
> $ rm file1.cpp file2.cpp ... && \
>   cvs remove file1.cpp file2.cpp ... && \
>   cvs commit -m 'no more needed files' file1.cpp file2.cpp ...
>
> That's because you have to "rm" the files before calling "remove" and, if
> you do so, you can't use the tab completition thing anymore ;)

this is a usefull hint ;) thx

> You just have to remember that you have to "commit" your "remove" commands
> ;)
>
> Removed files are supposed to end up in CVS' "Attic" dir and stay there
> until you ask the savannah people to delete them. They won't show up when
> someone makes a "checkout" of the "gomd" CVS module btw, so don't worry
> much about all this stuff ;)
>
> > BTW, I forgot to call the distructor in main.cpp... :)))
>
> How do they say? "Shit happens!" ;)

.... and we will say it again and again as soon as there is more code
to put bugs in ;P  don't care. Only if you have sources you can produce
(and fix) bugs. Of course people who are not coding do not produce any
bug (at least not in software).

> Ciao and congrats for the great job + research. You should write an article
> about that for Linux Magazine (IT) ;)

yep, the example you gave is quite understandable.

> Mirko

cheers,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

for X in $(seq 1 50); do (cat /dev/zero |netcat localhost 9 &); done