gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] A question...

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] A question...
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 02:17:56 +0200

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:55:10 +0200
Mirko Caserta <address@hidden> wrote:

> About Java, I think we need to create a jar package with a "native" Java
> library with simple APIs which interface directly to our library using JNI
> (Java Native Interface). I'd be glad to work on this.
>
> Java programmers should then only put into their classpath our libgomd.jar
> and start using the APIs provided in the archive/library jar file.

Sorry, all I said about Java is wrong. Java needs to talk to gomd using a TCP
stream, so we still need a libgomd.jar file but it's going to do its work using
TCP sockets instead of JNI which would have no meaning on the client side.

Ciao, Mirko
--
Tired of saying "what" on you cellphone? We have a solution for you!
Want to see it? push here iqzmfzdpupmft gqvlwnfgdl cjpcxkypfrx v uqvkz