gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Major update!!!

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Major update!!!
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:19:26 +0200

Ciao Max and hi JP :)

On Montag 31 März 2003 16:02, Fierro Massimo wrote:
> Hi all,
> we reworked out libgomd.

great!

> Now it can be linked also by pure C users (using static linking) and has
> some minor bugfixes. We added the binaries (.app, .so) for testing
> purposes.

the framework for the lib is getting better and better :)
Very nice!    .... and very important for the later users
of the libgomd.
Thank you JP & Max for taking so good care about it.
(i am a newby when it is about creating those libs, just know
how to use them yet ;) so i am learning a lot from your code)

..... on reading "make" (book from addison wesley)

> Hope to hear soon for ideas/suggestions/whatever :)

anytime

> Max & JP
>
> P.S. Now CVS works on Max's laptop too!!! YEAH!!! :)

also good news

cheers,

Matt
..... just btw: no reason to put binaries in the cvs ;P
have fun
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

# make sense
make: don't know how to make sense. Stop