gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Workin' on gomd sources...

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] Workin' on gomd sources...
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:09:59 +0200

Hi all.

While Max is working on libgomd code, I'm working on gomd sources.

- Huge source cleanups
- Added a lot of comments (Javadoc-style) to autogenerate docs via Doxygen
- Adding all std oM infos support (including used memory,...)
- Working to add other infos.:)

BTW, I've cleaned up also CVS libgomd directory (so checkout the your local
CVS repository)
- All libgomd files in current directory _NO MORE_
- Created 2 directories for sample sources and sample binaries

ASAP, I'll commit the code.

Bye.

<rejected>