gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Sorry for disturbing you all...

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Sorry for disturbing you all...
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:03:15 +0200

Hey busy JP,

On Montag 21 April 2003 03:01, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all (again).
>
> This is my 3rd mail today => sorry for disturbing you.

you never disturb ;)

> I've just fixed some huge bugs in the gomd code.
>
> - improved parser stability
> - added multilevel help support (with a fix in latest release)
> - more comments
> - fixed multiconns support (now it seems to work: thanks to Mirko for
> signaling me the problem).

ok, good.
did not yet test but will take some time for it later today ;)
many thanks for you coding. good work.

> Byez.
>
> <rejected>
<snip>

have funny eastern,

Matt
... more after i found all my easter eggs
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

"activate viruses in your e-mails?"