gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] FIX: fixed remote connection failure

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] FIX: fixed remote connection failure
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:21:50 +0200

Hi all.

All problem were fixed.
Files were comiitted to CVS (main.cpp, gomd.cpp and gomd.h).
A suggestion for you all: checkout the whole directory. :)
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gomd/gomd/unstable/gomd/gomd/

REMOTE-CONN_FAILURE BUG
Solved. The problem was to get a valid IP for starting the server.
I've chose a more "professional" way to get a valid IP for binding a port,
tcpdump's style.
- ./gomd --iface/-i IFACE     (where IFACE is eth0,eth1,lo,..)
- if not specified, eth0 will be the default iface.

SINGLE-COMMAND REQUEST BUG
Solved. I forgot to clean up used member vars (m_rCmd, m_rRequest, m_rNode)
before using them one more time for accepting a new request.

NEXT MILESTONE
- PID -> execution_node
- cleanup CVS directory. May anybody clean up unnecessary/old/ugly/...
stuff? :)

Byez.

<rejected>