gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Huge improvements.

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] Huge improvements.
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:09:13 +0200

Hi all.

I've (re)worked a lot on the code.
Now gomd has a working syntactic analyzer (see om_analyzeOption() method).
Added a new requestRule class to store valid rules for the analyzer.

Matt: I'm sorry for overwriting your modifications/patch (I forgot to update
my local CVS repository). Can you apply them _again_? :)
Can you rework also Makefile to compile requestRule class? Including teh
class in gomd.cpp is ugly... :)

Please checkout the whole directory.
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gomd/gomd/unstable/gomd/gomd/

Byez.

PS: I'm currently drawing a graph (with dia) to show exactly how a request
is processed and executed.

<rejected>