gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Some stability fixes

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Some stability fixes
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 23:37:45 +0200

On Thu, 1 May 2003 13:45:06 +0200
"Gian Paolo Ghilardi" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Mirko: can you add a "diary" page on site?
> So we can "trace" what we're doing.

Sure I can but I guess the best thing is to keep a Changelog into the CVS
repository and link the CVSWeb view of the file from the main web page of the
project. This way there's going to be no need to update web pages each time.

This is exactly what the oM project does and I like it :)

Maybe we should keep one Changelog into the "unstable" dir which lists both
changes to gomd as well as to libgomd. Once a "stable" version is reached, that
Changelog is copied into the stable dir and marked as... guess what? stable :)

What about it?

Please try and follow the oM's Changelog style... have a look at it into the
CVS on sf.net.

Ciao, Mirko.