gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Ciao from Matt

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Ciao from Matt
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 00:13:21 +0200

On Fri, 9 May 2003 12:53:45 +0200
address@hidden (Matthias Rechenburg) wrote:

> btw for Mirko ;)
> about the openMosix rpm packages you built :
> thx again and sorry that i still do not tested them yet.
> I have problems to test especially the kernel.rpm because
> i am using some diskless cluster setup for my development
> here. So i am more flexible in my testing-config.

Don't worry Matt. Take your time. ;)

> Mirko, what do you think of having an new LXR for openMosix
> on your webserver (just an idea, feel free to ignore ;)

Well, if I'd only know what an LXR is, maybe I could help. I'll check the link
you posted and see if I can be of help.

Maybe we can put it on one of our projects' websites on SourceForge.net if it
is a really CPU intensive task. I don't know if I can run one on my webserver
since it's not really mine. It's in hosting at http://www.apollohosting.com so
I'll have to check their policies about running cron jobs and the like but I'd
love to help.

Ciao, Mirko.