gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] CVS cleanup: now it's the time! :)

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] CVS cleanup: now it's the time! :)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:10:47 +0200

Hey JP,

On Dienstag 20 Mai 2003 01:45, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I think now it's time to clean up CVS unused/unnecessary files and
> directories.

yep, like "spring-cleaning-up" :)

> Matt: what can we safely remove?

all admin-dirs
all empty-dirs
and maybe we should move the libgomd examples to the
"stuff" section which should have a gomd+libgomd dir too.

> Mirko & Matt: can you do this cleanup?

sure, appreciated

> Thanks.
>
> Byez.
>
> <rejected>

all the best,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then
programming must be the process of putting them in.