gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: C++ strings, references and a new shortforma

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: C++ strings, references and a new shortformat commands!
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 10:00:08 +0200

Hi all.

> ah, one more about the libgomd:
> As it is already on our "plan" we want to provide a simple perl interface
> to the gomd too. Like the libgomd it should contain a set of funcitons
> which can be used easily in external-perl scripts .... maybe later
> even a Perl-module ;)
> As i have still those seg-faults with the libgomd client example
> (curious, the code looks very ok to me) i will try to work also on this
perl
> stuff too.
Strange... I cannot understand why you got these sigsegs...
For Perl: ok! Go ahead.
Could you write some lines about your ideas for Perl support (for our site)?

> Also the expect script/example i sent once will be a part of the
> libgomd interface to shell-scritps
Yes: absolutely! :)
In the libgomd/examples directory, please create a new directory
("bash/expect") and put there your expect script.
Thanks.

> have a great weekend you all,
Also to you! :)

<rejected>

PS: the daemon changes were done this night/morning (around 02.00 AM) but I
was able to commit only 1/2h ago because of some problems with my ADSL conn.
:)))