gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Perl class/library for gomd

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Perl class/library for gomd
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:57:03 +0200

Mirko: that's your job! :)

BTW we decided to add a new folder to gomd CVS:
"/CVSROOT/gomd/contrib".

The key idea is to have "/CVSROOT/gomd/contrib/LANGUAGE" folder for
each language with classes/libraries/ecc... interfacing with gomd (or
invoking libgomd to do it).

So (actually), we'll have:
"/CVSROOT/gomd/contrib/C_C++"
"/CVSROOT/gomd/contrib/Perl"
Each directory maintainer is responsible for his directory (and can create
new nested dirs).

Perl directory maintainer will be CaloRE (Marco Marocco).

Ok?

<rejected>