gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: Perl class/library for gomd

From: Moshe Bar
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: Perl class/library for gomd
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:45:05 -0700

Marco,

I'll give you commit to the CVS, I just need your sourceforge ID.

Creating a gomd Perl class is a good idea, although I want my otop.pl to be independent of any module, so that it is guaranteed to work on any Perl distribution. That's why I programmed the sockets infrastructur raw accessing the headers for the system directly.

Moshe