gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <LIBRARY>: CVS update done!

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <LIBRARY>: CVS update done!
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:31:01 +0200

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:54:38 -0500 (CDT)
Johnny Cache <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey guys, ive been messing with this some more and  i still cant get it to
> compile. Maybe one of you can give me specifically what version of
> commoncpp you got this to work with? any strange build options?

Last time I tried to compile gomd I grabber the most recent version from
commoncpp downloads page. It was 1.0.9.

I haven't tried to rebuild gomd lately so I can't tell you if I have problems
too.

This time I'm a bit too busy with the 2.4.21-1 release :/

Ciao, Mirko