gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: [openMosix-general] openMosixview-1.5

From: Moshe Bar
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: [openMosix-general] openMosixview-1.5
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:26:25 -0700

Very nice improvements! I love openMosixview!!

Many thanks

Moshe

On Saturday, Jun 21, 2003, at 14:39 US/Pacific, Matthias Rechenburg wrote:

Hi openMosix community,

openMosixview-1.5 is available now.
Please read more about the changes/enhancements/bug-fixes at
http://www.openmosixview.com/download.html

happy clustering,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

Did you know there are 65,535 doors into
your computer from the internet?