gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <ALL CODE> New compile.sh script

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <ALL CODE> New compile.sh script
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:58:43 +0200

Hi all.

As I don't like autoconf/automake and all other powerful (but enourmous)
tools, I've just created  a simple script  to build up all the code.
This script includes a simple function, lookForProg() to check for
requirements.
Before compiling, it clears up prvious code (it invokes "make clean").

Please checkout your local CVS. The script is placed in CVSROOT/gomd.

Next step will be a script to autotest all the code.
Comments?

Feel free to modify the script as you want... ;)
Byez.

<rejected>