gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> Libgtop autodetection in compile.sh

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> Libgtop autodetection in compile.sh
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:48:00 +0200

Hi all.

I've jus adedd a simple libgtop autodetection in compile.sh script.

A new locateLibgtop() function locate libgtop files.
- if libgtop files are found, make uses a new file,
daemon/Makefile.with_libgtop as Makefile (Makefile will be a soft link to
that file).
- if libgtop files are _not_ found,  make uses a new file,
daemon/Makefile.no_libgtop as Makefile (Makefile will be a soft link to that
file).

As sysInfo class is not used at the moment, code compiles without any fault
in both case (on my box... ;) ).

Please do an updatedb (if you installed libgtop) before invoking ./compile
script.

Ok?

PS: daemon executable sizes:
- without sysInfo class and libgtop: 1.3MB
- with sysInfo class and libgtop: 1.4MB
ASAP I'll move some stuff outside the executable => maybe I'll create a new
daemon-only lib.

Byez.

<rejected>