gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> sysInfo supported (with autodetection)

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> sysInfo supported (with autodetection)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:30:44 +0200

Hi all (again)Autodetection: complete!sysInfo class support is enabled only
if libgtop files are installed.So sysInfo is used as a "plug-in". ;)IN
gomd.h/gomd.cpp(+) added sysInfo support only if __LIBGTOP symbold is
defined      This symbol is defined automagically if libgtop files are found
by compile.sh script.      Otherwise sysInfo support is disabled (because
__LIBGTOP symbol is not defined).(+) added a new option: "get cpuload/cl/40"
to get the load value for a single cpu (actually returns only the load of
first CPU for SMP system). PLEASE NOTICE this info is available only if
sysInfo support is enabled (__LIBGTOP symbol is defined).(+) added an entry
for new info in the help, page #2 (it appears only if sysInfo support is
enabled)IN Makefile.with_libgtop(+) added new variable DEFINEFLAG. It
defines the __LIBGTOP symbol (to enable sysInfo class support in
gomd.h/gomd.cpp files)NOTE: please notice __LIBGTOP obviously is not defined
in Makefile.no_libgtop! ;)Please test the code in both the situations.I hope
you like it! ;)PS: Matt, before committing, I got your patch so all the code
is already updated ;)Do you like the colors? :)<rejected>