gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <SITE> updated.

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <SITE> updated.
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 01:40:44 +0200

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 19:50:16 +0200
"Gian Paolo Ghilardi" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks to Mirko, now gomd has an updated site.
> http://www.nongnu.org/gomd/ (see front and status pages)
> Check it out! ;)

Well, Gian Paolo just sent me the updated pages and I only had to fix some
weird HTML editor stuff (you didn't use FrontPage, didn't you?!? :P ).

Sorry for being not that active at this time. The daily job is getting me lots
of time and I try and spend some spare time on music, people, books and so on.

Nice job anyway Gian Paolo, from what I read gomd is really getting a
consistent shape right now. Thanks for the nice coding work. I'll try and have
a look at it and learn some good C++ asap ;)

Ciao everyone, Mirko.