gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: GOMD bug found

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: GOMD bug found
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:21:24 +0200

Hi all.

Thanks to roeles for his testing and for helping me to remove the libxml2
dep (now this lib is required _no more_)..

About the load problem: I've an idea of the reason.

Each conn requires a thread. If you send "quit" command via telnet to stop a
conn, its thread is not deallocated.
I'm working on a solution.

Thanks again. ;)

PS: maybe I've found a lot of huge bugs in commoncpp... ;)