gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> Huge ACL-support code cleanup. Bugfixes to compil

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> Huge ACL-support code cleanup. Bugfixes to compile gomd with GCC 2.95.
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 02:18:10 +0200

Hi all.

First of all I'd like to thank CaloRE for helping me to test gomd on GCC
2.95 (default compiler on Debian "stable").
ACL code is getting clean.

Comments?
Byez.

<rejected>

<CVS NOTES>

NOTE:
- Huge ACL-support files cleanup.
- Some bugfixes for conformance with GCC 2.95 (for Debian "stable" users) =>
thanks to CaloRE for his great help!!!

IN compile.sh
(f) locateLibgtop now searches explicitly the files of 2.0+ (as on Debian is
only provided old 1.0 release of libgtop).

IN Makefile.with_libgtop/Makefile.no_libgtop
(f) fixed object compilation order (aclCheck.o is before aclRulebook.o!).

IN aclCheck.h/aclCheck.cpp
(h) huge code cleanup
(-) removed convertMacro() function => cose was placed into
     getAssociatedSecurityLevel() function
(r) renamed getActionValue()) to stringToSeclevel() ()
(+) added comments

IN aclRulebook.h/aclRulebook.cpp
(f) fixed #include sequence: commoncpp #include now is the first (thanks to
CaloRE for signaling me the prob on Debian, stable).
(f) fixed line #31 for conformance with GCC 2.95 (thanks to CaloRE for
signaling me the prob on Debian, stable). Now STL map.insert() params are
explicitly casted to string to avoid conversion probs

IN ncSocket.h/ncSocket.cpp
(N) ncSocket class is the old class included in netcode.h
(+) added onAccept() function to get the ip of the remote client. Last
accepted client IP is stored in a var (m_lastAcceptedClientIP).
(f) some minor bugfixes