gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: added 4 new infos; info rules code optimization;

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: added 4 new infos; info rules code optimization; bug fixes
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:35:44 +0200

Hi all.

- Just added 4 new infos.
- Optimized info rules handling  (moved rules array outside analyzeOption()
=> filled once in the constructor, used several times in analyzeOption()).
- Fixed some small bugs.

PS: this night I'm really tired... Sorry... ;)

Byez.

>rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

NOTE: added 4 new infos (via libgtop).
get procuid/pu/52  NUMBER
get procmemory/pm/53 NUMBER
get proctime/pt/54  NUMBER
get procsignal/pg/55  NUMBER
---> where NUMBER == valid PID

IN connHandler.h/connHandler.cpp
(+) added fillRulesArray() function to initialize (just once, in the
constructor) the rules array.
(+) some vars now are global (to be shared for all functions)
(+) added support to 4 new infos:
(f) fixed a stupid bug in analyzeOption() function: check if the user
entered a non-null param for rules expecting a NUMBER
(f) cosmetics

IN supported_cmds
(+) added support for the 4 new infos

IN sysInfo.h/sysInfo.cpp
(+) added 4 new functions to handle the 4 new infos: getProcUIDAndTTY(),
getProcMemory(), getProcTime(), getProcSignal()

IN etc/acl.conf
(m) modifed contents: as ACL check is enabled, I've added an entry to grant
all permissions for the local ip