gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: added 3 new infos.

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: added 3 new infos.
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:18:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Everyone, I spent today fixing up the last few bugs in the rendering
code and then working on my automake stuff. Alas i fear i didnt do to well
but its a start. I was hoping that one of you would download my code and
see if you can get it to run.  the tarball is at
http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/3dmosmon/3dmosmon-1.8.tar.gz

There are pretty detailed instructions in the INSTALL file, just ignore
the thing about gomd, as that isnt integrated yet. There is a script
included in the tarball called runme that will compile 3dmosmon once you
have got ogre and ode installed. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks
-jc