gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> .plan and new cleanups... ;)

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> .plan and new cleanups... ;)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:31:47 +0200

Hi Matt.

> Hey JP,
>
> On Samstag 09 August 2003 13:26, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I've forgot two things in the previous CVS NOTES.
> > (therefore CVS code was already updated)
> > .
> > 1)the new macro "ALL" for oM infos. The macro will be expanded in the
node
> > list.
> > Type "get cpus ALL" to get the number of cpus for all the available
nodes.
> > - get cpus 1-2,5 => number of cpus for the specified nodes
> > - get cpus ALL => number of cpu for all the available nodes
>
> :))) this is usefull
Nice to hear that... ;)
I hope thsi can help you, Matt. :)

<< .PLAN >>
Next days I'll add the cluster-wide feature and the HTML/XML file generation
to clusterSnapshot (so users will be able to publish the complete custer
status online - Apache rulez ;) - ).

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN [header files]
(f) fixed namespaces :)

IN clusterSnapshot.h/clusterSnapshot.cpp
(+) (re)added createSnapshotMap(), createPair() and
getFormattedSnapshotMap() => will be used for future HTMl/XML file
generation :)