gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> libgtop removal started && preliminar HTML rep

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> libgtop removal started && preliminar HTML report facility
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:29:26 +0200

Ciao JP,

i checked out the fresh sources  and have a bit probs with it again ;)
There seems something mixed up with the headers because i get :

address@hidden daemon]# make
  CC  clusterSnapshot.cpp
g++ -O3 -g -Wall -pedantic -c -I../lib -I. -I/usr/include/cc++2/
clusterSnapshot.cpp -o clusterSnapshot.o
In file included from /usr/include/cc++2/cc++/misc.h:55,
                 from omInfo.h:18,
                 from clusterSnapshot.h:22,
                 from clusterSnapshot.cpp:16:
/usr/include/cc++2/cc++/thread.h:318: syntax error before `;'
make: *** [clusterSnapshot.o] Error 1
address@hidden daemon]#

we had the same error already and we solved it by changing
the header sequences of the commonc++ includes ...
.. i re-checked it and everything looks allright..
... it is in the omInfo.h i guess

btw: i am using the latest commoncpp2-1.0.13
(which is not the prob i guess)

will check more to get it compiling ;))

many thanks and have a nice day,

Matt