gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON AND LIB> preliminar cluster-wide clusterSnapsho

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON AND LIB> preliminar cluster-wide clusterSnapshot in CVS
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:39:08 +0200

Hi JP, Matt again,

On Mittwoch 13 August 2003 15:33, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Preliminar cluster-wide clusterSnapshot thing is working.
> A lot of code was rewritted/added in both daemon and library to support
> this.
>
> Now we have also multiline answer-to-client-request support in library (so
> an HTML snapshot won't be xferred just in a single line but using a lot of
> lines :) ).
>
> The CVS NOTES are too long. :)
> Extensive DEBUG stuff is shown... ;)
>
> Matt: please test this feature with 3 nodes running gomd.
> I need this test to continue. :)
> Thanks.

ok, still have compile-probs with the gomd, sorry :
- Compile daemon code...
  CC  aclCheck.cpp
  CC  aclRulebook.cpp
  CC  clusterSnapshot.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/cc++2/cc++/misc.h:55,
                 from omInfo.h:18,
                 from clusterSnapshot.h:22,
                 from clusterSnapshot.cpp:16:
/usr/include/cc++2/cc++/thread.h:318: syntax error before `;'
make: *** [clusterSnapshot.o] Error 1
  <ERROR> make failed!
  <ERROR> FORCED EXIT

currently busybusybusy ;) will look into it at the weekend
more soon