gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] JP's achievements

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] JP's achievements
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:12:12 +0200

When did it happen? :)
So they finally publish that article... :)
BTW,  I got a kind of permission  (ATM, still informal)  to publish the
complete article on my University site after a "reasonable period"  (maybe
I'll translate it in English). ;)

About dolphins: this is the temporary artwork (and I like dolphins because
they are smart => please refer to Jonnhy Mnemonic to understand why...
 ;) ).

Thanks Mirko for the hint. ;)
Thanks all for the support... :)

CU.