gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON AND LIB> preliminarcluster-wideclusterSnapshot

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON AND LIB> preliminarcluster-wideclusterSnapshot in CVS
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:20:06 +0200

Hi all.

I'm still in trouble with my CVS access (cannot write to repository).
I'm in contact with Savannah's people and I thinks this prob will be solved
in a few days.

I've completed the csCollector class => now the snapshot.html file contains
global cluster status.

Matt: you're right!
The last code on CVS doen't write the HTML file... ;)
The new code will do it... ;)

In attachment, my latest code (not in CVS for the known problem). ;)

CU. :)

<rejected>