gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> New code published on Carapax.

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> New code published on Carapax.
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:52:06 +0200

Hi all.

As I still have the cvs problem, I've published the new code here (with some
notes):
http://carapax.crema.unimi.it/projects/openmosix/gomd/download_code.htm

Thanks to CaloRE for helping me with the fix for the "usual" headers
sequence problem.
(CaloRE is testing the code on Debian 3.0R01 with GCC 2.95.x. ).

CU.

Byez.

NOTES:
- csCollector fixes;
- updated the supported_cmds file;
- option "start autodiscovery/ad/100" requires a number, the highest IP for
local subnet ("start ad 100" to start the search for the first 100 IP on
local subnet);
- added comments in gomd2gomd
- various stuff...

<rejected>