gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: 3dmosmon question :)))

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: 3dmosmon question :)))
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:31:57 +0200

On Samstag 16 August 2003 20:29, Johnny Cache wrote:
> Heya Matt, Glad you got it to go.

:) yep, i am happy too. As mentioned the ogre deps are quite heavy hehehe.
btw: what do you think of "vtk" ?

> I hpoe to implement some sort of fancy transparent menus such that when
> you click on a node it wil pop up lots of statistics about it and look
> cool in general. DOnt think it iwll be that hard with OGRE.

cool !

> P.S. read the readme, theres a couple extra keys it mentions ;)
> i just cleaned up mosstatd (it was so aesthetically unpleasing gcc 3.2
> owuldnt compile it!) so I'm planning on writing a class for 3dmosmos to
> abstract away the method used to gather info (gomd or mosstatd) to make
> the transition easier, then i should be ready for a real beta.

yep, good idea.

> Best Regards
> -jc

have fun,

Matt
<snip>
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

People don't need faster computers. They just need to learn patience. It's
much cheaper, and it works for things besides computers.