gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <QT-EXAMPLE> Matt's QT-example committed to CVS

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <QT-EXAMPLE> Matt's QT-example committed to CVS
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:53:00 +0200

Ciao JP,

On Freitag 22 August 2003 00:00, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Just committed Matt's code to gomd CVS in "contrib/c++/qt" directory.

thx

> Some small modifications to compile the code directly from its directory.
>
> Thank you, Matt for the code!
> Worked really fine, here! :)

:)

> Obviously from this moment you'll be the owner and maintainer of this
> directory and the included code. Ok?

yep, will maintain it.

here an idea for the libgomd class :
To my mind the getInfo() method should just return the real values e.g.
if i want a nodelist i want  1,2,3,4,5 (or e.g. for load just the number)
and not the "full" string like "(AVAILABLE......: 1,2,3,4,5)"
To my mind this will ease up the use of the libgomd-methods because
the user does not has to have its own parsing stuff to get these
values (-> see the gomd-qt-example.cpp line 133/135)

> ASAP I'll add your example to compile.sh and I'll make a new autotest
> script. :)

ok ;)

> Byez.
>
> <rejected>