gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> error codes cleanups => new available info

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> error codes cleanups => new available info
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:00:27 +0200

Hi all.

I'm cleaning up the code => fixed up the gomd error codes.
Now we have error codes instead of long error strings (difficult to
parse)...

They are defined in constants.h file.
I've added a new "get errorcodes/ec/102" option to show a brief description
for users. :)

Please notice this change seems not to break anithing (I hope).... ;)

BTW: as this Monday I'll go on vacation ('till September, the 4th), the
beta, scheduled for late August, will be posponed to September... Sorry...
:)))

During my vacation, Matt will be the gomd guru (please,   bugs & hints &
advices => Matt). :)
Thanks to Matt (for getting this job) and to other developers and bug
hunters for their great help.

Byez.

PS: tantive signaled a bug on gomd site (on Savannah) => lib can be
installed only by root => I'll fix this ASAP... :)

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN connHandler.h/connHandler.cpp
(+) added new showErrorCodes() function for the new option "get
errorcodes/ec/102"

IN constants.h
(+) added error codes

IN omInfo.cpp/utils.cpp/gomdSearcher.cpp
(+) using the new error codes defined in constants.h

IN supported_cmds
(+) added new available option: "get errorcodes/ec/102"