gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <BUG> library installation

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <BUG> library installation
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 02:04:19 +0200

Hi all.

Michael  "tantive" (sorry, I don't know his surname) posted a bug on
Savannah's (same bug signaled me by CaloRE).

PROBLEM: libgomd library needs root privileges for being installed.

How can we install the library without root permissions?
<<AND/OR>>
Should we add a note in compile.sh to warn the user about the privileges
requirement?

I've just tried with "install" tool, "sudo" program, etc... but these are
only (ugly) workarounds...

Any idea?

Byez.

<rejected>