gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <LIBGOMD> Added functions to parse infos

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <LIBGOMD> Added functions to parse infos
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:23:28 +0200

Hi roeles

libgomd was created for C/C++ users (not Java, sorry).
However the idea is simple (and Java helps you a lot):
- open/close socket connections
- send requests and receive answers.
You could get libgomd code and translate it into Java code (I think it's a
simple job because C++ and Java are similar).
If you need help, I'm here!!! :)

The standard syntax for requests is:
command info [ids_or_specific_params]
Example: