gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> cluster-wide stuff for SCX done...

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> cluster-wide stuff for SCX done...
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 01:40:53 +0200

Hi all.

SCX quite done (security stuff to be linked).
The "C" is ok, the "S" will be.

You can run command locally or in a cluster wide context.
Please notice the special strict format for these two options => check CVS
notes below.

Try with "exec cwc ls /usr"... ;)

BTW, should we postpone or remove local node from the list of target nodes
for command execution?
If we type "exec cwc halt", the local node:
- must be present in execution node list (but, obviously, postponed to be
last node) OR
- must be removed from the execution node list?

IMHO, I prefer the first approach.
Actually no approach is implemented.

I need comments... :)

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN connHandler.h/connHandler.cpp
(+) added executeCWCommand() to execute a cluster in a cluster-wide context.

IN supported cmds
(m) changed info #103 to execute cmd on local node:
      [exec] cmd STRING (no other format allowed =>
      short format for option removed; mnemonic is not allowed)
(+) added info #104 to support full SCX:
      [exec] cwc STRING (no other format allowed =>
      short format for option not present; mnemonic is not allowed)

NOTE: STRING is a macro equivalent to "command+args". Example: "ls /usr"