gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> first release for complete SCX.

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> first release for complete SCX.
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:49:37 +0200

Hi JP,

On Montag 15 September 2003 10:03, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Here we go.
> First full SCX release.

:)) very good. i checked it out and it compiles ok...
.. but i could not yet install it because it got :

/bin/cp: cannot stat `etc/scx.conf': No such file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 1
  <ERROR> make failed!
  <ERROR> FORCED EXIT

there is not etc/scx.conf in the daemon dir.
Maybe you did not yet commited it ?
... checked the cvs and it is not (yet) there ;)

> Some small bugs to be fixed, but the stuff does work.
> In next release current node will be postponed to be the last one as
> discussed in previous mail.
>
> Check the CVS notes below for detailed infos and extra infos. :)
>
> Try with launching gomd with the "-s" option, then request:
> cmd ls                         should be refused because command not listed
> cmd nmap                   should be refused because command is blacklisted
> cmd ls /usr                  should be excuted
> cwc ls                          should be refused because command not
> listed cwc nmap                    should be refused because command is
> blacklisted cwc ls /usr                   should be excuted
>
> I hope you like the stuff. :)

yep, to me it sounds very usefull.

> I need comments.

soon after testing

> Byez.
>
> <rejected>

cheers,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

"Of course my password is the same as my pet's name.  My dog's
name was Q47pY!3$H9x, but I change it every 90 days."