gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] java2gomd wishlist :)

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] java2gomd wishlist :)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:14:45 +0200

Hi Roel,

On Dienstag 16 September 2003 13:50, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since I am (due to school) somewhat delayed with java2gomd developement,

take your time

> I'd like to hear stuff that ppl would want from a java interface besides
> just getting the info. Stuff I was thinking of was:
>
> - Stuff to draw graphs with
> - Stuff to make a Java Servlet (server-side java app)
>
> Since these are no more than idears, I'd love to here one's oppinion about
> it. Other suggestions/knowledge is off course welcome aswell.

first i think of a kind of java-library which easy wraps the libgomd.
It should work like the libgomd for c/c++ and make an "easy living"
for all java-gomd developers.

Then we can also have some examples how to use this and
enhanced methods for drawing graphs and stuff directly.

.... just my mind ..... and Matt does not so much about java yet ;)

> cheers,
>
> Roel "roeles" Baardman

all the best,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

"Only wimps use tape backups: real men upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it."
                                          - Linus B. Torvalds