gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] minor flaws

From: rbaardman
Subject: [gomd-devel] minor flaws
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:12:02 +0200

Hi,

I just tested some with gomd and it looked good!
Though, I have some remarks/suggestions.

- get netload returns a string with ADDERSS, I guess this should be ADDRESS :)
- wouldn't it be a good idear to combine "get mount" and "get mountusage"? They
share
some info.

And now for the less urgend ones :)
- although autodiscovery works, some requests like "get cpuinfo 257" (where 257
is a
remote node) don't return the actual info. "get cpuinfo 257" returned only
"NODE_#257)
(CPUINFO_FILE:contents)"
- Can someone give me the syntax used for answering requests? I mean something
like:
"($NODEID)($VAR1:$VALUE1)($VAR2:$VALUE2)" or so :)
- Is there an (updated version available of all commands with notes wich ones
work and
wich ones don't?

cheers and keep up the good work! We'll be ready for a beta imho if we fix some
minor
stuff.

Roel "roeles" Baardman

Snel en voordelig ADSL nu voor iedereen bereikbaar.
Zon Breedband Budget vanaf EUR 14,95 per maand.
Nu tijdelijk geen aansluitkosten. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl/breedband