gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon hacking

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon hacking
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:52:44 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks matt ;)
Problem is if i take much more time schools gunna catch up with me so im
really hoping to beta this weekend (ive heardt hat before)

Its actualyl going really well, i just watched 3dmosmon render my little 2
node cluster pretty well. Unfortunately i have to disable physics for a
while till i can figure out a elegant solution to a nasty problem.

Best regards
-jc