gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <GENTOO> gomd now has its own official ebuild!!! (thanks to

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <GENTOO> gomd now has its own official ebuild!!! (thanks to tantive)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:14:50 +0200

Hi all.

Now gomd has its official (working) ebuild.
Thanks to tantive for his great help!

To do this, I've changed a little the Makefiles.
Gentoo needs a staging dir (Gentoo exports the ${D} var for this purpose).
I've just added this var and Gentoo works!
Moreover now install.sh is able to detect if the user is using Gentoo or any
other distro.

I hope you like.

Thanks a lot (again) to tantive for helping me working on the ebuild and
making a lot of tests...

BTW, the ebuild cleanup took 2h+.

Byez.

<rejected>

PS for Gentoo users: please try "emerge gomd" and test it!